Terms and Conditions
- Change the terms and conditions of these Terms;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of the Site.
- Code of Conduct.
In connection with User Content (as defined below) and your use of the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee or representative of Callision;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us),
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Site;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site;
- Link to any page of or content on the Site other than the URL located at http://www.Callision.com;
- Use any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents without our prior written consent, including with respect to any CAPTCHA displayed on the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Callision grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Callision reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases;
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in Callision's sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers') infrastructure;
- Request more than 1,000 pages of the Site in any twenty-four hour period, whether alone or acting in concert with a group of individuals; or
- 911 & SERVICE LIMITATIONS3.1 The Federal Communications Commission requires that Callision provide e911 service to all customers
using the Service within the United States ("U.S."). The terms in this section apply to all customers
regardless of location.3.2 The e911 service provided by Callision works differently than traditional wire
line 911 emergency services. These characteristics may make e911 services unsuitable for some customers.
Because customer circumstances vary widely, customers should carefully evaluate their own circumstances when
deciding whether to rely solely upon the e911 service. Customer acknowledges that it is Customer's
responsibility to determine the technology or combination of technologies best suited to meet Customer's
emergency calling needs, and to make the necessary provisions for access to emergency calling services.
3.3 911 Considerations:
- 3.3.1 Limited Availability. Customer acknowledges that the Service, including e911 service, will not function in all conditions, including but not limited to the following: Absence of Electrical Power. If there is a power outage, Customer may be required to reset or reconfigure the Equipment before being able to use the Service and e911 service. Internet Access. The Service and e911 service will not function if there is an interruption of Customer's broadband or high-speed internet access service. Configuration and Availability. Customer's e911 service will not function if Customer's phone fails or is not configured correctly or if the Service is not functioning for any reason, including suspension or disconnection of Service because of billing or other issues. Network Issues. Due to technical factors in network design, and in the event of network congestion on the Callision network, there is a possibility that an e911 call will produce a busy signal or will experience unexpected answering wait times and/or take longer to answer than standard 911 calls placed via traditional, legacy, circuit-switched telephone networks. Non-Voice Systems. The Service and e911 service may not function with out-dialing systems including home security systems, medical monitoring equipment, TTY equipment, and entertainment or satellite television systems. Customer has no claim against Callision for interruption or disruption of such systems by the Service, including e911 service.
- 3.3.2 Cost. Callision passes through to Customer a mandatory e911 service fee of $25 per use to cover the costs associated with providing this service. This fee will be charged to Customer for each occurrence.
- Ownership and Restrictions on Use. The information and materials provided on or through the Site, including any data, text, designs, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the "Materials") are owned exclusively by Callision, and are intended to with products and services offered or described on the Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you may download one (1) copy of any Materials displayed on the Site, and you may use such downloaded Materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Callision cannot guarantee that technical difficulties will not occur during the download of the Materials or that the Materials will download successfully. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited license to use the Site and Materials; provided that you may not use, reproduce, modify, display, publicly perform, distribute, create derivative works of or circumvent any technological measure that effectively controls access to the Site and/or Materials in any way including, without limitation, by manual or automatic device or process, for any purpose. Use of the Site and Materials for any purpose other than as expressly authorized in these Terms is a violation of our copyrights and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.The Site, including all Site software, databases, proprietary information and Materials (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and "look and feel" and arrangement of items, is owned and operated by Callision and will remain the property of Callision. The Site is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. You further acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or the Materials.The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Callision, Callision's licensors and suppliers, and others. The Trademarks owned by Callision, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Callision, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Callision. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the express written permission of Callision, Callision's licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks is prohibited, and Callision will aggressively enforce its i ntellectual property rights in such Trademarks, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
- Information Provided by Callision. Although Callision strives to provide Materials that are both useful and accurate, the nature of the data and other information contained on the Site is subject to frequent change. In addition, the facts and circumstances of every situation differ. Accordingly, although Callision endeavors to use reasonable care in assembling the Materials, the Materials may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete.In addition, portions of the Materials have been contributed to the Site by various artists, sports teams and other persons. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement thereof, and Callision expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing.
- Forums and User Content. We and our designees may host message boards, blog feeds and other forums found on the Site (collectively, the "Forums"), and you may have the ability to provide or upload to Callision creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, content, audio recordings, videos, photographs, graphics, artwork or other copyrighted works and materials (collectively, "User Content"). No areas of this Site may be used by our visitors for any commercial purposes.By sending or transmitting User Content to us, or by posting such User Content to any area of the Site, you grant us and our designees a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, unlimited, transferable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, display, store, digitally perform, publish (on the Site, on any other website(s), in print, radio, television or elsewhere), make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import and commercialize User Content, or any portion thereof, in any manner and context (including but not limited to usage in commercial, advertising or promotional materials), now known or in the future discovered, in Callision's sole discretion, in any way, in any and all media now known or hereinafter discovered, without limitation and without any compensation or acknowledgment to you or any third party. None of the User Content will be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise, on our part and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Content. If Callision does decide, in its sole discretion, to attribute User Content to you, you hereby grant Callision the right to use your member name with respect to such attribution, and waive any claims (including, without limitation, any privacy or publicity rights claims) with respect to such use of your member name. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to Callision does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing.You further acknowledge that Callision (a) is under no obligation to post, display or otherwise use any User Content, and (b) has no obligation whatsoever to pay you any royalty or other amounts on any revenues or other consideration that Callision receives directly or indirectly from the use or display of your User Content or otherwise from the exercise of Callision's rights granted under these Terms. You hereby agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Callision or its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, or any other person, on the grounds that any use of User Content, or any derivative works thereof, infringe any of your rights as creator of the User Content, including, without limitation, trademark rights, copyrights, publicity rights, privacy rights, and moral rights or "droit moral."Information on our Forums may be provided by our staff and other contributors, some of whom use anonymous screen names and are people not otherwise connected with Callision. You acknowledge that a large volume of information is available in our Forums and that people participating in such Forums occasionally post messages or make statements, whether intentionally or unintentionally, that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, obscene, threatening, harassing or encourages any such conduct, or that otherwise violate any of the Codes of Conduct, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Callision with respect thereto. We neither endorse nor are responsible for such messages or statements, or for any opinion, advice, information or other utterance made or displayed on the Site or Forums by third parties, whether such third parties are visitors to the Site, members of the Callision community or others. The opinions expressed in the Forums reflect solely the opinion(s) of the participants and may not reflect the opinion(s) of Callision. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in articles or postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages or for any results obtained from the use of such information. Under no circumstances will we or our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information obtained through the Site. If notified by a user of User Content that allegedly does not conform to these Terms, Callision may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove the User Content.By submitting User Content you certify that either (i) you are eighteen (18) years old or are an emancipated minor and have the right to submit the User Content and grant the licenses provided hereunder, or (ii) you are at lest thirteen (13) years old and have obtained your parent's or legal guardian's express consent to submit the User Content and to grant the licenses provided hereunder.You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Content, you affirm, represent and/or warrant that: (i) you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to the User Content and to grant the rights and licenses to Callision under all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or intellectual property rights in and to any and all User Content in the manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Content to use the name or likeness of such person in the manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms or, if such persons are minors, the written consent, release, and/or permission of such minor's parent or legal guardian.You acknowledge and agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the Site and the Forums and the User Content that you or third parties transmit or post; to alter or remove any such User Content (including, without limitation, any posting to a Forum); to disclose such User Content and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Site properly; to protect ourselves, our sponsors and our members and visitors; and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Callision infringe your copyright (for example, materials posted by Callision on one of our Forums), you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information:(a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Callision to locate the material on the Site; (d) the name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Additionally, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed by Callision against you, the DMCA permits you to send Callision a counter-notice.Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent to Copyright Officer, Callision Inc., 11 Broadway, Suite 1300, New York, NY 10004, firstname.lastname@example.org. Be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
- Access By Minors. Callision cannot prohibit minors from visiting this site. Callision must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 13 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to view and/or purchase. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the two websites GetNetWise (http://kids.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that Callision does not endorse any of the products or services listed at such websites.
- Access from Outside the United States. The Site is primarily directed to individuals residing in the United States. We make no representation that Materials available on or through the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site and/or the provision of any service, program, film or other product described thereon to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service, program, film or other product that we provide.
- Termination. These Terms shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. We reserve the right to immediately terminate these Terms, and/or your access to and use of the Site or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Upon termination of these Terms, your right to use the Site shall immediately cease, and you shall destroy all Materials obtained from the Site and all copies thereof, whether made under these Terms or otherwise. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that Callision may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that Callision shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination.
- Suspected Violation of these Terms or Law; Injunctive, Equitable Relief, and Liquidated Damages. Violations of these Terms, including unauthorized use of the Site, may be investigated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress. You understand and agree that in Callision's sole discretion, and without prior notice, Callision may terminate and block your access to the Site or to Callision's other services, cancel your ticket or merchandise order and/or services or merchandise acquired through your order, refuse to honor pending and future purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts Callision believes may be associated with you, cancel a ticket or ticket order associated with any person acting or believed to be acting in concert with you, cancel your ticket postings, remove any unauthorized User Content or exercise any other remedy available, if Callision believes that your conduct or the conduct of any person with whom Callision believes you act in concert, or the User Content you provide, or any resale of such services purchased through Callision, violates or is inconsistent with these Terms or the law, or violates the rights of Callision, a client of Callision or another user of the Site. Violating any limitations or terms on the Site will be deemed to be a violation of these Terms. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information or services you provide during any registration, ordering, purchase, sale, authentication, delivery, payment or remittance process, or any other process, or if we are no longer able to verify or authorize your credit card, PayPal, or bank account information, your services may be cancelled, we may refuse to honor all pending and future orders made on such credit card accounts and/or on any online accounts associated with such credit card accounts, and you may be prohibited from using the Site.You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Callision for violations of these Terms and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.You agree that abusive use of the Site, as defined above, causes damage and harm to Callision in the form of, among other things, impaired goodwill, lost sales, and increased expenses associated with responding to abusive use of the Site. You further agree that monetary damages for abusive use of the Site are difficult to ascertain and that proof of monetary damages for abusive use would be costly and difficult to calculate. Accordingly you agree that liquidated damages are warranted for abusive use. Therefore, you agree that if you, or others acting in concert with you, alone or collectively request more than 1,000 pages of the Site in any twenty-four hour period, you, and those acting in concert with you, will be jointly and severally liable for liquidated damages in the amount of twenty-five cents ($0.25) per page request each time that a page request is made after that first 1000 during that twenty-four hour period. You also agree that this will be the measure of damages for any abusive use that occurred prior to this provision of these Terms being in effect.Callision is not required to provide any refund to you if it exercises any of its rights or remedies because you have violated these Terms or any of Callision's rights. Additionally, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue any part of this Site at any time, with or without notice to you. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to impose limits on certain features and services and to restrict access to any part or to all of the Site without notice to you. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim or cause of action arising out of our exercise of the foregoing rights.
- Disclaimers. THE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CALLISION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. CALLISION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF CALLISION, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. CALLISION DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND CALLISION WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.The Site, Materials or Forums could include inaccuracies or errors, or information or materials that violate these Terms (specifically, the Code of Conduct above). Additionally, unauthorized alterations could be made by third parties to the Site, Materials or Forums. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity of the Site, we make no guarantees as to the Site's completeness or correctness. In the event that a situation arises in which the Site's completeness or correctness is in question, please contact us at email@example.com with, if possible, a description of the material to be checked and the location (URL) where such material can be found on the Site, as well as information sufficient to enable us to contact you. We will try to address your concerns as soon as reasonably practicable. For copyright infringement claims, see the section on "Claims of Copyright Infringement," above.
- Limitation of Liability.
NEITHER CALLISION NOR ANY OF OUR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR
SPONSORS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE
OR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL,
SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS,
LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT
OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY PRODUCT
OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE
THAT CALLISION SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR (I) ANY FAILURE OF ANOTHER USER TO
THE SITE TO CONFORM TO THE CODES OF CONDUCT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE
WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE,
INCLUDING ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, OR REMEDY WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM
THE NEGLIGENCE OF CALLISION, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND
ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF
TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME
BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD
PARTY, (V) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIALS, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF
ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE
AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, AND/OR (VI) ANY LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED SERVICES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR
DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR MATERIALS OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR
LINKED SITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF CALLISION, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ALL
DAMAGES, LOSSES SUFFERED BY YOU AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the
above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.You acknowledge that you may have or may in the future
have claims against Callision which you do not know or suspect to exist in your favor when you agreed to
these Terms and which if known, might materially affect your consent to these Terms. You expressly waive all
rights you may have under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which states:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND THE CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN ITS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Callision, Inc. ("Callision"), its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of these Terms, including any violation of the Code of Conduct, above; (b) any allegation that any User Content or other materials you submit to us or transmit to the Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site.
- Disputes' Binding Arbitration Agreement and Waiver of Jury Trial.
- Callision and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us. This agreement to arbitrate
is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to:
- claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, including, without limitation, claims relating to your use of Callision's website www.callision.com, or Callision C2C website c2c.Callision.com, as the case may be (collectively, the "Websites"), any statements or advertising on the Websites, your purchase of services through the Websites, any fees or other amounts you paid to Callision in connection with the purchase of services through the Websites, and/or the delivery of services to you that you purchased through the Websites;
- claims that arose before this or any prior Agreement (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising);
- claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and
- claims that may arise after the termination of this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual (not class) action in small claims court. This arbitration agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies, including, for example, the Federal Trade Commission. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND CALLISION ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- This Agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with federal law to the fullest extent possible, exclusive of conflict or choice of law rules. To the extent there is no federal substantive law applicable to the dispute, the parties agree if you have a dispute and your dispute involves a client website that is hosted in the United States, then you consent to personal jurisdiction, and agree to bring all actions, exclusively in New York County, New York.
- A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice to Callision regarding any arbitration claims you file should be addressed to: 11 Broadway, Suite 1300, New York, NY 10004 Attn: Legal ("Notice Address"). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand").
- YOU AND CALLISION AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Callision agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
- The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and may grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available under applicable law, and shall have no authority to award damages, remedies or relief that would not be available under applicable law. The arbitrator will have no authority to award attorneys' fees. The arbitrator shall not have the power to commit errors of law or legal reasoning, and the award may be vacated or corrected on appeal to a court of competent jurisdiction for any such error. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
- If any part or parts of this Agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a decision of a tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed, but the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Any or all of the limitations set forth in this Agreement may be specifically waived by the part against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Agreement.
- Callision and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to:
- Callision Inc
- c/o Callision
- 11 Broadway, Suite 1300
- New York, NY 10004
- (888) 599-9360